Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Suluban Beach / Blue Point Bali - Upper Stage


follow the signs

Suluban Beach / Blue Point Bali - Upper Stage

now we continue our trip to the upper part of Suluban Beach / Blue Point Bali. our last trip was on the lower stage of the spot, and now we climb the hills, trying to see the another part of this marvelous beach. 
just like on the lower stage, this place is dominated by the restaurants, cafes and coffee shops. some cozy and comfort places are quite easy to find here despite the lacks of space.
I was here in a short period, but when I saw the restaurants, mostly they quite had lots visitors.

cafes along the cliff
if you want to stay here for some nights, you can stay in the hotels. I saw some of them, when I went uphill. the price would eventually isn't so cheap like in Kuta but it's fair enough. I heard they have some apartments too. it means they develop this place so well. just make sure you pick the right room, with a view to the ocean.


view from the top
 I found another 2 ladders, one will lead me down to the beach, and another one will lead me up to the top of the cliff. I chose the upstairs, and Voila.., it was a magnificent sightseeing in my point of view. I will surely recommend you to stay here for 2-3 nights. just don't miss this place in your trip.
people walks on the shore



No comments:

Post a Comment