Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Padang - Padang Beach

Padang-Padang Beach view from the bridge

 Padang - Padang Beach

Beach entrance
Padang-Padang Beach
South Kuta is enriched with numbers of beaches and our trip is moving north to Padang-Padang Beach or Labuan Sait.
when I was there at the first time, I didn't notice that this was a beach, cause there's no sign or entrance before. but I saw some teenagers who took photos on the bridge.
Jean Luc & Loic play with their dog, Astro
it was quite awkward like "what the hell are they doing there?", suddenly I realized there's a beach  under the bridge :)

if you see my picture on the left, you will meet some wild monkeys (for your own good, do not feed them) and you have to through a small pass. the space is so thin, it can be trespassed only by one person.
there were some parts on this beach that I didn't put in this review. this beach was quite "unorganized", I found some sellers who sold foods & merchandized, they built huts, and never cleaned their mess. I suggest you to stay away from the sellers, it might spoil up everything.




I was amazed with this beach, it has a great of coral reefs and white sand. this beach is actually a surfer spot. I saw bunch of surfers, riding the wave on distance.
I met and had a chat with a family from France that day & amazingly it was their 3rd time here. (what a shame for me, cause it was my first). they told me that they knew this place from their friends, whose obviously french.





I took their photo, they won't be annoyed with my present cause they were so busy with their clams, shells and Astro, their dog.
alors, ayez une bonne vacation chers amis, Jean-Luc et Loic. on rencontrerait bientot...
have a good vacation my friend, see you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment