Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Smörgås Café

A Swedish Touch

it was a hot summer day in Bali, I was heading to Sanur to visit one of my colleagues who handled a
Swedish Place with Swedish Flag
Tour Operator. was so unlucky, he left out of town for a group to Amed-Tulamben, on the north of this island. my stomach was so grumpy (was its feeding time) & I saw some blond girls crossed the street and entered a nice Restaurant. I decided to take a detour "seems a nice place to have a Brunch", suddenly I remembered haven't eat anything since woke up, those blonde girls really made me starving :))


the Restaurant was a Swedish ones. never had any idea what was inside, but hell worth to try though. Smörgås Café that's said on the wall. and for the Swedish, it's a call for their  Swedish bread. yupp!! Smörgås, an open sandwich actually, like a slice of fresh bread with different style
Don't Forget the Name
and type of spreads, butter, liver pâté, cheese spreads, cold cuts such as roast beef, turkey, ham, bacon, salami, beef tongue, cheese or sausages like beerwurst & vegetables like bell peppers, tomatoes, radish, or cucumber. this kind of food is consumed nearly all over Europe like Austria, Germany, Czech, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland as well as other parts of Europe & North America as a regular breakfast or appetizer.
the always smiling waitress brought me instantly my Smörgås, "here's your Smörgås Swedish Bread and your natural Swedish Juice". 

Smörgås Bread & Swedish Healthy Juice
 I picked my Swedish Bread (a slice open sandwich with cheese, bacon, mix veggie and stuffed mayonaise) and my natural Swedish Juice is quite like a vegetables juice (they mixed kale, green grapes, cucumber and apple, served cold). 




Nice Place to be

the place was on the hook, so cozy & their concept is an outdoor restaurant, and it's a great idea. there's lots of menus for you to try here, this place also serves fusion menu (Asian, Western and Swedish). and if you're running out of idea to have a good Breakfast-Lunch, this place definitely a perfect choice. God dag och Hej då...

comfort couch :D

 worth to try though

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment